- Are you wondering if your aging loved one can safely live alone any longer?
- Have you suddenly found yourself in the role of a caregiver after an unexpected event?
- Are your family members arguing about what to do next?
- Do you need to know where to find resources?
- Are there arguements over Powers of Attorney and which family members are able to make decisions?
In this 45 minute caregiving strategy session, which can be done by telephone or Skype, I can help you sort through what to do next, where to find help and how best to help your loved one without losing your own sanity. I will prepare a mini goal plan for you and send it back via e-mail.
Come prepared with a list of your questions in order to make the most of your time with me.
Single 45 minute Session with a mini goal plan sent to your in-box: $ 79.00
Contact me at Shelley@ShelleyWebb.com for more info.
Aging in Place Home Safety Assessment
Because this is an on-site service, it is currently available in and around Kootenai and Bonner Counties in Idaho and in the Spokane, Washington area.
From time-to-time, I do travel to the southern California area and would be delighted to arrange an in-home assessment for you while I’m there. Cost: $200.00
Again, contact me at Shelley@ShelleyWebb.com